Yes, I know. I owe people emails (waves!) and I will get to them tonight. Yesterday was much busier than I thought it would be.
Anyway, I'm sure half of you already know that sign ups have started for Remix/Redux V over on remixredux.
Deadline for sign-up is February 10, so you've got time to think about it before opening yourself up to a re-write. Last year I got the awesome Ballard of Charles Whitman by nwhepcat which was like my most awesome present ever.
In case you're wondering, that's what prompted the creation of my complete Fanfic Index Post yesterday. I needed at least one central list for whoever ends up remixing me. (Whoever you are, I hope you like Xander, dude!)
Putting together the quickie index was also a fun kind of exercise. I discovered my output has been a hell of a lot higher than I thought it was, coupled with the realization that I'm not nearly as bad about finishing stories as I thought I was.
- I wrote 32 stories over a period of 5 years (and think about how long some of those stories are)
- Out of 32 total listed stories, I have 6 WiPs
- 2 of those WiPs (Behold, Little Padawan! and Facing the Heart in Darkness) will be finished by February 17 when the remixredux assignments are handed out because I want both stories available to the remixer
- Two more of those WiPs (Nobody Never Gets to Heaven and Water Hold Me Down) are slated to be completed this year (barring real-life barriers)
- Which will leave me with 2 WiPs to complete (No Myth and The Acme Heartbreak Repair Kit) in 2008 — assuming something real-life-ish doesn't get in the way like I hope it will (no, can't talk about it because it's an idea of an idea kind of thing)
I know some people want more detail, and I'll probably add it in at a later date. It was just that I needed a useful and navigateable list for whoever gets me for remixredux.
WKRP in Cincinnati
Thanks to the marvelous desoto_hia873, I now know that Amazon is taking pre-orders for the first season of WKRP in Cincinnati.
Yes, I ordered it. Yes, it was for me. I've never pre-ordered anything in my life and I just did for WKRP in Cincinnati. And I will do it for every single season they see fit to release.
No. I'm not counting down the calendar days until I have WKRP in my hot little hands. Not. At. All.