I feel like crapola today. I'd been fighting something for the past couple of days that was stomach flu-ish. My big sign something's up involves a craving for cranberry juice.
Figures. It's a beautiful day out. Not that it matters because if I were feeling okay, I'd be at work. *bleh*
Apologies to people who've been waiting for more Living History, but I've been working on Ishmael Sings of the White Whale for the Faith-fic-a-thon. I have two or three parts left and they're kicking my ass in not a good way. If I didn't have a deadline, I'd let it sit for about a week and concentrate on Living History instead. But deadline looms on Satruday and since I stupidly agreed to work for Borders on Saturday *huff* I want to try to get it up Friday night. Otherwise, it'll be going up late Saturday night.
Still, this part's been done for awhile. It's just I'm still polishing up the part that's after this. So there'll probably be a little bit of a wait.
Quick last seen recap: When last we left our heroes...
- Magic-whammied Willow was causing mayhem and poised to give Faith and Xander a helping hand into the hearafter
- Catherine and Co. were trying to come up with a way to prevent the Grail from causing more problems
- Dawn and Andrew elected to stay with the marginally saner Catherine and Co.
- Charlie decided to catch up with Willow and Faith in a vain effort to prevent more information about the future from leaking into the wrong ears
- Buffy just hit on her brilliant idea to defeat the Dirt Monsters of Eerie Cemetery
Up to Chapter 55 can be found here
Continued from here
( Collapse )