From The Online Boston Globe
"Book discusses sex lives of lobsters."
Complete with picture.
It's Lob-stah Porn!
With a major national political convention blowing into town in less than two weeks, complete with media circus surrounding the Two Johns, a book about the sex lives of lob-stahs makes the front page of the Globe's online site.
Sorry. It struck me as teh funneh...
Dumb things I gotta do this weekend:
1. Finish writing detailed FB for the Feed-back-a-thon
2. Finish writing the next part of Living History
ETA: At least easy to do.
ETA: At least easy to do.
5. Give ludditerobot FB on the Tara/Xander story he's working on.
ETA: Edge of seat. Great read
7. Brave my email and actually *shudder* attempt to answer all the wonderful comments all of you have left in my LJ
8. Brave my other email and actually *shudder* attempt to answer all my personal email that's languished there.
ETA: It's always fun to meet LJ people in real life.
10. Seriously consider if I can fit a viewing of Control Room, the documentary about Al-Jezeera, into my weekend at some point.
11. Let's attempt to actually make our Weight Watcher's meeting, shall we? Instead of blowing it off like we have for the past six weeks because we're "too busy."
ETA: Yay! Did it!
ETA: Actually managed to throw in weights on top of the cardio. I rock!
14. Unpack at least one of the four boxes left over from my move. Killing one box off is not going to kill me.
15. Just swing through the apartment and do a quick dusting, hunh? It's in fairly good shape, so a little maintenance sweep ain't a bad thing.
16. Try desperately to ignore two separate Living History-related plot bunnies for two different stories.
17. Try desperately to ignore the two Psalm-inspired follow-ups to Contrite Spirits, especially that Homicide/BtVS cross.
ETA: Is now there and looks purty.
ETA: Saturday night blahs.
ETA: More Saturday night blahs. Not sure how I feel about this series yet, but good enough to give it another shot
21. Watch Dead Men Don't Wear Plaid on the "On Demand" Budget Showcase for inspiration.
23. I feel a vaguely bitch-y rant about cross-overs coming on; decide whether I want to write it or not.
ETA: They are too. fucking. cute. for. words. Friday and Saturday.
ETA: Never, ever go food shopping right after going to the gym.
ETA: Never, ever go into Target and expect to walk out again without spending more money. Jammies on sale. Unbreakable water bottles on sale. And I new clothes hamper with cool strap so I can haul my clothes to the laundy room across the street. Don't ask.