Let me just say that I'm shocked that no one has done this one yet. So I guess I'll be the first in line.
- Bold those shows where you've seen every episode.
- Italics for those shows where you've seen episodes, and are kind of *meh* about what you saw.
- Underlined Italics if you only saw a few episodes and liked what you saw.
Strikeoutthose shows where you've seen episodes, but didn't like it.
- Leave the text as is for shows you haven't seen.
Bonus round: List 5 shows you think should've been on the list, but weren't.
30) Strangers with Candy
29) Absolutely Fabulous
28) Stargate SG-1
27) H.R. Pufnstuf
26) Mary Hartman, Mary Hartman
24) Twin Peaks
23) Dark Shadows (original)
22) Doctor Who
21) Freaks and Geeks
20) The Avengers
19) Quantum Leap
17) Beauty and the Beast
16) Babylon 5
15) Family Guy
14) Battlestar Galactica (2003)
13) Mystery Science Theater 3000
12) Pee-Wee's Playhouse
10) Xena: Warrior Princess
9) Twilight Zone
8) The Simpsons
6) Monty Python's Flying Circus
3) Buffy the Vampire Slayer
2) The X-Files
1) Star Trek
My 5 Shows that Should've Been on the List:
1) Red Dwarf
4) Star Trek: Deep Space Nine
5) The Adventures of Brisco County, Jr.
I don't agree with a few of TV Guide's choices (I mean, Mary Hartman, Mary Hartman? Really?), but I'm not sure what surprises me more. The fact that I've at least seen most of the shows listed, or the fact that I haven't seen them all.
Right. Now back to writing after acting like a slug all day. Hey! It was nice out, there was sunshine, I had a book, and there was a river in walking distance. I'm gonna enjoy it before New England's traditional two-week summer arrives and fries us all.